Thursday, May 31, 2012

I say fortunately, because the "swing lifestyle" requires...

I say fortunately, because the "swing lifestyle" requires...When I met my wife 5 years ago, we went through what most new couples go through. I mean this when you have sex at every opportunity you get. We also experimented with the idea of another share my wife partners to have some fun. Fortunately, at this point we have never acted on this idea. I say fortunately, because the "swing lifestyle" requires a lot of confidence, then do not.

A few years later, we got married, had a son and then we moved on in our lives etc. As we have moved most of our relationship has become a point of our sex life was not really something to brag about. Sex was weird, and when we did, it just was not as exciting as it once was.

Is Your Wife Interested In Share Swinging?

Because on average I was a simple horny guy who often fantasized about him with another woman, and I also began to fantasize about him with another man (probably sex.) But judging by our sex life and this time who wants to or should I say it was not a party, I was convinced that she would be completely against the concept of swinging.

It was not long before he received a warm welcome from a local married women dating to play with. I just watched because I wanted to absolutely sure she loved him and was not completely jealous. She loved her experience and has opened more opportunities.

At first he thought it was very strange for me to see another man, but he explained how I am and how I can separate sex and emotions and how I think everyone has the opportunity to do so.