Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Her curvy body seemed to glide up and down the island. Chestnut...

Her curvy body seemed to glide up and down the island. Chestnut...Continue Top 10 Reasons Why Women Stay Single - Part I Blogs.

6. Giving up the Goodies Prematurely

The Sega Genesis was a popular game console when I was in college and high school. He kept me entertained for hours and weekends prevented boredom. The third game I bought for my Sega system has been called Arch Rivals. It was a basketball game that allows the player to beat and beat the team members. When I bought the game I was so excited!

7. Beauty but no Substance

Every head turned when he entered the grocery store. Her curvy body seemed to glide up and down the island. Chestnut tiling also noted the color of her skin and her black hair flowing rhythmically swayed with every step he took. She was beautiful and he was approaching with Walter embarrassed look on his face. "Excuse me sir," he began, "I was wondering if you could help me."

Women Stay Single

8. The Know it All

Normally, men are attached as sex with infallibility complex, but with the advent of women's lib movement, women have more know-it-alls. It is not uncommon for a childless woman and only black to offer marriage counseling and parenting her married boyfriend.

9. Less Than Stellar History

The most unfortunate double standard that happens when a man of promiscuity is considered a hero and a female promiscuity is considered a whore. I wish we could eliminate the double standard at all, but, unfortunately, are what they are. Secretly, each harbors a desire for his future wife in order to properly use your white wedding dress.

10. My friend, my brother, my mamma said

This reason is the opposite of reason 3 to read in part - I. Women who suffer from "Everybody Else Said Syndrome input sees others such as law. Crucial decisions are not without the permission of a person or a particular group of people and every sentence begins: "My friend / brother / mom said ... A visionary man will NEVER settle with a woman who thinking with someone else's brain.