Saturday, June 23, 2012

Then there is the appearance of those perky little 36A+ boobs...

Then there is the appearance of those perky little 36A+ boobs...I find that I love going out in mainstream and looking smashingly classy, sexy. Good genes and proper nutrition + frequent hard physical exercise a pretty good figure when I saw it online adult dating sites I began electrolysis of my beard area. I hate having to double shave daily when I'm 'out' to keep the 5 O'clock shadow at bay....makes my face breakout too. Nothing takes away my confidence and perceived femininity more than whiskers showing through my makeup.


Free Adult Singles Services

The question of sexuality has pretty much been resolved to confirm to the person I am. Though I identify 'more' as a female than male, I accept that I have male plumbing, usable still to pleasure my loving and supportive sex partner my spouse. My core beliefs would crush me if chose to engage in risky behavior at the expense of this relationship. That doesn't mean I don't fantasize sometimes; just means I won't permit myself to experiment or stray....at least so far. So many things....I never knew I would want to do or to be and yet have done or have become.....how can I ever be sure when I say, "I won't do that"?

Lately I have become interested in having breast implants. Here in my mainstream local community, I am regarded as an unusual, or somewhat 'pretty' man and people are not quite sure about me. Because they have known me for the past 20 years, and respect my values, integrity, character, etc.....I have been able to more or less get away with coloring my hair, wearing shorts and T-shirts with shaved legs and arms, growing my hair long and tweeting my eyebrows some....these in stages over the past 4 years. Then there is the appearance of those perky little 36A+ boobs and the tell-tale lines of various bras I use to smash them down to conceal them.

community as a female, if I was to get breast implants. I don't see that as do-able.

I participated in a group therapy class in which we labored to help define each others core beliefs and how these have resonated in the conflicts experienced in our lives. Very worth-while. At the end of this class as they were working to discover my core beliefs, I came out and told them the whole story. They were very receptive to my explanation of what I am and very supportive of whom I am now. It was amazing! And heart-warming.

This is long enough. I will close this blog with some truisms gleaned from someone at adultxdating group:

* Always speak the truth.* Standup for what you believe.* Be true to yourself.* Never...ever...ever give up.

These work for me and are how I am able to keep my head up in both boy-mode and as a feminine being, a t-girl.