Friday, July 27, 2012

For those of you not residing in the UK, we've just...

For those of you not residing in the UK, we've just...Friday night, woooo, just on my way out to adult party it up for the weekend in South Wales, see if we can find my Daisy some action and get away from tiresome Politics. For those of you not residing in the UK, we've just had an election here, there's no overall party winner and so we've ended up with a 'Hung Parliament' I laugh every time I hear someone say that. I have this picture in my head of the Political leaders getting together and measuring everything up now to see which one of them has come out with the ‘biggest’ majority.

Have fun with adult swingers

And I love the fact the Green Party got voted in for the Brighton seat. Around a sea of conservatism in neighboring constituencies, we love to be different down here where I live and stray away from society’s norms. I love this town... OK back to hot wives and here’s a video clip from the yummy UK adult swingers from last weekend having her own Friday night party with one of her boyfriends who leaves her with a huge cream pie for her lucky Hubby to enjoy.

Hope everyone can enjoy weekend like this good luck!!

adultxdating