Friday, July 20, 2012

I was 20 years old and began experimenting, but I previously...

I was 20 years old and began experimenting, but I previously...Before getting your self in sex relationship you should have some basic knowledge about sexuality. You should understand about those types with help of some adult personals with online sites.

What’s your definition of sexuality?An inherent attraction to someone else. It’s something that excites your insides of yourself. It encompasses everything from procreation to fulfilling needs to just being with another person.

How long have you known you were bisexual?Since I was 17, I had an attraction to women but I was homophobic—based on my upbringing. I was 20 years old and began experimenting, but I previously had a couple of bisexual experiences. I realized it wasn’t just something I was doing for my partner. It took about a year of various experiences to come to terms with it.

Feel free to have to be bisexual

I learned to focus on a sex relationship level. A man or a woman can be the same, because every person is unique. It’s not their outside physical appearances that really matters.

What are you up against as a bisexual?When I say I’m bisexual some people see me as a slut, someone who just wants to sleep around. I hate that misrepresentation. The mainstream perspective is that bisexuals actually have a preference [toward one gender but are just playing around with the opposite gender]. But, I consider myself truly bisexual, with no preference. If I’m in a relationship with a girl, I don’t think I’m missing out of what I get from a guy, and vice versa. It’s about a connection to a person; physical and sexual parts are secondary to that.

and not guys than a woman would be. Men have a lot harder time fighting society than women.

What are the benefits of bisexuality?Personally, I think everyone should do it. My options are more open; I have a bigger dating pool. Beyond that, it expands the way I view people in general, by broadening my respect for people at larges.

For some, bisexual relationships can be more complicated than straight gay or lesbian relationships. However, regardless of your sexuality, it is important to be open and honest with your partner/s, about feelings of attraction to other people. Like everyone else, sbisexual people fall in love and form committed relationships. These may be with a man, a woman, a transgender person, or with more than one person. There are no rules that bisexual people follow in relationships- everyone is free to make them up for themselves.